Stampin’ Up!’s new Demonstrator kit is now only $99!
You are now able to choose $125 of product for only $99. THe kit is now fully customizable-this means you get to choose every item that is included. This i perfect for those of you who already have the basics and just want to add just stamp sets or some fun accessories and tools (like a Big Shot).
Join now and you also get 30% off (commission) on your first order (placed within 45 days of signing up)-a great way to boost your inventory, plus the ability to earn extra free sets by meeting sales and recruiting goals in your first 6 months as a demonstrator. After that, you always get a minimum of 20% discount on all purchases.
Some facts about joining: There are no order minimums and no ‘minimum’ order to qualify for the 20% discount. In-home workshops allow you the opportunity to earn a higher commission but there is no requirement to do so. You can also be your own hostess. You do not carry inventory so all you have to do is enter orders on behalf of your hostesses/customers (or yourself) and you get an instant 20% commission-Stampin' Up! will ship directly to your customers-how cool is that?
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a minimum of 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories (ask me how you can earn a higher discount). It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision!
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
- Multiple opportunities locally each month to stamp and get new ideas from demonstrators in our group-ask me for details.
People join for many different reasons and you may have goals similar to those below:
DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.
CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents.
Ready to join my team today? Just click here and you'll be directed to my Stampin' Up! website where you will see instructions on how to sign-up immediately online. Once your application and payment are confirmed you will be assigned a demo number and temporary password to get access to the Demonstrator only website right away!